Project Delivery Framework
Our client did not have a clear and consistent approach to change delivery within their IT Operations team. They required a simple framework to work within in order to manage priorities and expectations and to ensure all IT team members had clear objectives to work with.
The objective was to review current practices, identify gaps and to deliver a Framework that could be easily followed by team members with and without project delivery experience.
Flexible PM Approach
- Identified current processes and gap analysis that informed our delivery
- Process mapped a Delivery Framework from Idea Generation through to Service Transition
- Produced a Delivery Workbook for team members to document and track their project progress – objective, requirements, plan, actions, risks, etc
- Produced a Delivery Handbook – a ‘How To Guide’ for non-project delivery users to gain insight into simple project management tasks
- Presentation of Framework to Senior Team to obtain buy-in and provision of training for team members where required
- Framework was well received and implemented
- A wider view of the overall Portfolio was obtained with weekly meetings in place to manage work requests and resource commitments
- Delivery Framework provided guidance on the steps to successful delivery